We welcome your story ideas and manuscripts, which will be reviewed by a subject matter expert on staff and the editor in chief. After the review, we will return comments to you regarding the manuscript’s suitability to the current editorial needs of Business Officer. Here are some helpful suggestions:
- Make sure that the contribution you have in mind is in keeping with the mission of Business Officer.
- Position your story for senior business officers of colleges and universities, addressing your topic at the advanced, strategic level.
- Describe the reasons behind the objectives of the initiative, focus on actions and applications, and provide a variety of perspectives–pros, cons, benefits, disadvantages,
- Highlight the voices and experiences of college/university representatives, illustrate key points with actual examples, and include financial information that supports your story.
- Special notes about presenting research: Keep in mind that Business Officer is not a research journal. Describe the highlights of your research and how they are being applied. Tell a story that helps your research come alive. Do not include traditional footnotes.
- Please do not submit a manuscript that has been published previously or is currently being considered by another publication.
- If your submission is accepted, you will be required to sign a copyright agreement indicating that you grant and assign exclusively and irrevocably to NACUBO all rights, title, and interest, including copyright and all rights subsumed thereunder, to the article.
Send your story ideas or manuscripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.